VfB Stuttgart vs FC Bayern Munchen Match Review

VfB Stuttgart vs FC Bayern Munchen Match Review
February 18, 2023

VfB Stuttgart vs FC Bayern Munchen Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Stuttgart did not win even a single game in the last some matches. They can fail another game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.

Latest performance

Stuttgart played six games and failed in 4 matches. On the other side, the same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Whereas, Munchen also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw three matches also.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the best lineup.

Head to head

Both sides succeeded to draw the last game. Yes, then sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides.

Yellow and red cards

According to the red and yellow cards, there is not a big change between the numbers. Yes, Bayern faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas Stuttgart also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game also.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Stuttgart picked an 18% chance to win. On the other side, Munchen also gained a 63% chance to win. The remaining 19% chance will go to drawing the game. Here are the goals in the league.

VfB Stuttgart and FC Bayern M√ľnchen Goals

In the German Bundesliga season, Stuttgart played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They socred 12 goals and conceded 13 also. Shirou scored 6 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.

On the other side, Munchen also played 10 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 28 goals and conceded 10 also. Jamal scored 10 goals for the side.

Odds and tips

We failed to take any decision on the behalf of the past data. Yes, Stuttgart is ready to win another game of the league. The same side will also get more winning rate.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, we need to take some risks. Sometimes, a single player may change the side of the game. Yes, Stuttgart has many chances to win the game of the league. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose this side as compared to other.