Udinese did not win even a single game in the last six games. They succeeded to draw 4 matches also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Udinese played six games and failed in 2 matches. They failed in 4 games. Empoli also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 matches.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides failed each other in April 2022. The final result was 4-1in the favor of Empoli. It is a great change between the performance of the two sides.
Udinese picked 58% chances to win. On the other side, Empoli also took a 20% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will get draw the match.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards, then Udinese faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Empoli only faced 4 yellow cards and did not and red card.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian Series A. it is great to work for predictions.
According to betting tips, Empoli is ready to win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series, Udinese played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 3 matches. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Beto scored 6 goals.
On the other side, Empoli also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. The same side scored 5 goals and succeeded in 6. Flipo scored 2 goals for the side.
Udinese vs Empoli Betting Odds
On the behalf of the betting odds, then Udinese picked the 11/20 betting price. On the other hand, Empoli also gained 4/1 numbers for betting. The renaming 31/10 numbers to draw the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Udinese did not win even a single game in the last six games. They are struggling. So, stay away from this side of the match. Whereas, Empoli is ready to win this game. The same side did well in predictions, head-to-head, and overall results. Do not forget to take risks in betting. It demands the least risk by the gamblers of the world. In football, it is not an easy task to make the winner. A single minute can change the game.