Torino vs Sampdoria Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Torino vs Sampdoria Match Review
November 3, 2022

Torino vs Sampdoria Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

I have checked the results of the two teams and found a huge change. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more detail. Here is the complete detail of the teams.

Latest performance

Torino played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Sampdoria played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and one match did not leave any result. Here is more detail for you.

Squads

Both sides did not leave any news about the final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Torino. They can create pressure in this game also.

Predictions

If we see the prediciotns of the teams, then Torino has a 52% chance to win, and Sampdoria also gained a 20% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Torino faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Sampdoria also conceded 5 yellow cards and one red card.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Torino played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 4 goals and conceded 4 also. Nikola scored 2 goals for the team.

On the other side, Sampdoria also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not leave any result. Whereas, the entire side scored 4 goals and conceded 12 also. Flip scored 2 goals for the team.

Torino vs Sampdoria Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, then Torino picked a 4/7 betting price versus 9/2 for Sampdoria. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Statistics

Torino remained well in 2 games, whereas Sampdoria did well in the last six games.

Betting Tips

Both side will not score in this game. We are expecting a draw result.t.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. At the end of the task, I would like to ask you to choose Torino as a better side. They can win this game without facing any pressure. All the data have been taken from reliable and official sources. We made these predictors on the behalf of latets news of teams. However, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you have to take the risk for better results.