Stoke City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review

Stoke City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review
February 25, 2023

Stoke City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides remained undefeated in the same game in English Football League. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the league. Here is more detail.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, no one would like to change any player in this game.

Latest performance

Stoke City played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Rovers also played six games and won 3 times. The same side succeeded to draw 1 match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.

Yellow and red cards

According to cards in the last some matches, Stoke City faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Rovers also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Statistics

These couple sides succeeded to do the same goals in the last some matches. Whereas, Stoke City and Rovers added 3,3 wins of side.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Stoke City. the same side is ready to win another game in the league.

Predictions

In the predictions of teams, Stoke City picked a 50% chance to win. On the other side, Rovers also gained a 21% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the game.

Stoke City and Blackburn Rovers Goals

In the English Football League, Stoke City played 16 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 18 also. Lewis scored 7 goals for the side.

On the other side, Rovers also played 17 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 9 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 24 also. Diaz scored 10 goals for the side.

Odd and tips

If we check the performance of the two sides, then Rovers are the better one. They can win this game. Because the same side did not lose even a single game from the last match.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Both sides created different results in the recent matches. Yes, the Rovers are the better ones to win another game. Most of the players are in good form. However, a single player can alter the side of the game in the match. That is the end of the review.