Spain vs Germany Match Review

Spain vs Germany Match Review
November 24, 2022

Spain vs Germany Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides have a lot of changes in the results of teams. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, predictions, and goals in the World Cup, 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the detail of the teams. Here is the complete detail of the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Latest performance

Spain played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side. Whereas, Germany also took part in the six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side. Here is more data for you.

Head to Head

Spain and Germany did not face each other in recent times. We cannot take any side on the behalf of the past data.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Germany and Spain will play this game with the same lineup. Here are the predictions and goals for the World Cup 2022.


If we compare the predictions of teams, then Spain picked a 32% chance to win. On the other side, Germany also gained a 43% chance to carry the day. The remaining 25% chances to draw the game. These predictions will help you to take the risk.

Spain and Germany’s Goals

Spain played one game and won it. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 0 also. Torres scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also.

On the other side, Germany also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored 1 goal and conceded 2 also. LLkay scored one goal. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Both sides picked a lot of names in the past world cups. Spain also won the world cup in the past. We are going to see a smart game of the World cup.


These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the World Cup.

Betting odds

According to betting odds and tips, Spain picked 13/10 numbers versus 15/8 for Germany. On the other side, the remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are betting tips to leave more useful detail.

Spain vs Germany Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips of the two sides, then both Spain and Germany are going to play a good game. According to betting tips, Germany will win this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Our purpose is to take information and compare it with users. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. As we told you that Germany is a better team to carry the day. However, we have seen some magic in the past.