I checked the latest performance of teams and found nothing any change in the winning numbers. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. all the data have been taken from official sources. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Here is the complete detail of the teams.
Sevilla played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Getafe also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 games.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Jan 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Sevilla. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.
If we compare the predictions, then Sevilla picked a 53% chance to win. On the other side, Getafe also gained a 19% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
I am expecting a draw game between these two sides. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Sevilla played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. The same side scored 4 goals and conceded 11 also. Unal scored 3 goals for the side.
On the other side, Getafe played 7 games and won 2 times., they failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 10 also, Enes scored 4 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
Yes, both sides conceded red and yellow cards. Sevilla faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Getafe also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card., it is a great change between the two sides.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Sevilla picked 7/10 Bettin price verses 4/1 for Getafe. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can gather and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Sevilla as a better side. They can face the pressure in the match. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I took the information from official sources. In the end, choose Sevilla to win the predictions of the game.