Rennes vs Nice Match Review

Rennes vs Nice Match Review
December 4, 2022

Rennes vs Nice Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is not any change in the performance of the two sides. Yes, both sides remained undefeated in 3,3 games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Latest performance

Rennes played six games and won 3 times. The same side also succeeded to draw 3 games. On the other side, Nice also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same team also succeeded to draw three games.

Head to Head

These two sides faced each other for 3 years. The final result was 1-1. It showed that no one is better than the other side.

Red and yellow cards

These couple of sides left different numbers of cards. Yes, Rennes faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Nice also conceded 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.


According to the predictions of teams, Rennes picked a 55% chance to win. On the other side, Nice also contained a 21% chance to carry the day. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Rennes played 8 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 1 game also. On the other hand, they scored 21 goals and conceded 6 also. Martin scored 8 goals for the side.

If we check the performance of Nice, then they showed a different result. Yes, they won 3 games from 8. Whereas, the same teams failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. The entire side scored 8 goals and conceded 8 also. Andy was a major player in an acre 5 goals.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Betting Odds and tips

According to betting odds and tips, Nannes is a better side to win or draw the game. They will get more betting prices as compared to Nice. so, choose this side for a better result in the coming time of the season.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Nannes as a better side. They can win the game by a heavy margin. We made these predictions from the past data of teams. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have any experience in the past, then you can also apply here. All the data are original from official sources.