Inter Milan always did well in tough games of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediction, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are the complete predictions of the two teams with the entire biodata.
Monza played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. On the other side, Inter Milan also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in a couple of games also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Both side did not draw any game in the last six games.
Inter Milan has maximum chances to win this game. the other expected result is to draw the match.
Head to Head
Both side did not play to each other in the recent games. So, we can take any chance on the behalf of these facts and figures.
If we compare the predictions, then Monza picked a 12% chance to win. On the other hand, Inter Milan also gained a 76% chance to win the game. The reaming 12% chance will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards in the last game. However, Monza faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Inter Milan also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Monza played 8 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and did not draw any match. The entire side scored 11 goals and conceded 8 also. Carlos scored 3 goals for the side.
On the other side, Inter Milan also took part in 8 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 18 also. Lotto scored 7 goals.
We have checked that there is not any change in the winning and losing numbers for the two sides in the Italian Series. However, if we check the overall result, then Inter Milan remained better than the other side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game also
It is made on the behalf of past numbers and facts. Yes, Inter Milan also did well in games. So, the same side has more betting prices as compared to another one, you can choose this team for predictions and betting.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Inter Milan as a better side. They can win this game easily.