Montpellier is ready to win this game. They failed in all the last games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After reading all the data, you will be able to make predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. You have to read all the major features of teams.
Montpellier played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, Nantes also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw three matches.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Nantes. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
According to predictions, Montpellier picked a 35% chance to win. On the other hand, Nantes also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the French League
In the French League 1, Montpellier played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded in drawing one match. They scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals. Wahi scored 6 goals.
Nantes also played 8 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw three games. They scored 6 goals and conceded 15 also. Moses scored 5 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that both sides faced yellow and red cards in the last six games. Yes, Montpellier faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Nantes also faced 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards.
These couple of sides scored goals in the last six games of French League 1.
Nantes is ready to win another game of French League 1. On the other hand, the other expected result is to draw the match. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Betting odds are made on the behalf of past facts and figures. All the data have been taken from official sources. In betting, everyone has to take the risk. Here are the final predictions.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. Nantes succeeded in more games in the French League 1 and the overall outcomes. Montpellier failed in a lot of games this season. That is the reason that Nantes is a better side to carry the day. All the above features are enough to assist in betting. If you are under 18, then you have to stay away from this kind of habit. Montpellier Laos faced more goals.