Manchester City is one of the best sides in the English Premier League. They can win this game without any headaches. All the data have been taken from official sources. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English premier league. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions.
Manchester City played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, the Wanderers also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw in 1 game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 0-3 in the favor of Manchester City. let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Manchester City picked an 81% chance to win. On the other side, the Wanderers picked a 6% chance to win. The remaining 13% chances will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Manchester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
In the English Premier League, Manchester City played 7 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 games. On the other side, they scored 30 goals and conceded 9 also. Haaland socred 18 goals.
On the other side, the Wanderers also played 7 games and won 0 times. They succeeded to draw 2 games also. The same side failed in 5 games also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 11 also. Neves scored 4 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced 7,7 yellow cards. Whereas, no one faced any red card in this game. Here is more data for you.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.
Betting Tips and odds
According to tips and odds, then Manchester City is ready to win another game. We are not expecting any draw results.
If we check the odds of teams, then it is simple Manchester City is ready to get more betting prices as compared to others. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data.
I tried my best to leave useful data for you. If you face any issues, then you can search for more data. We have seen that Manchester City always did well in tough games. The same side did not lose any game from the last 4 . that is the reason to assist this side as compared ot other one.