Mallorca vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Mallorca vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review
November 2, 2022

Mallorca vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all information, you can make predictions. Do not forget to take and compare the data of teams. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here is the complete story of the last six games for the two sides.

Latest performance

Mallorca played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and won 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Atletico also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. Here is more data for you.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 6 months. Mallorca remained undefeated by a 2-1 result. It will create some pressure on the other side.

Predictions

If we compare the predictions of teams, then Mallorca picked a 23% chance to win. The remaining 51% chance will go to the drawn game. Whereas Madrid also gained a 26% chance to win.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In Spanish La Liga, Mallorca played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not leave any results. All the players scored 4 goals and conceded 6 also. Vedat scored 6 goals for the team.

On the other side, Madrid played seven games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 5 also. Antonio scored 5 goals. It is a big change between the two sides.

We have checked that in recent games, Mallorca is better. However, in the latest games of the same league, Madrid is ready to rock another game.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced only yellow cards in the last six games. However, Mallorca faced 6 yellow cards and Madrid also conceded 7 yellow cards.

Mallorca vs Atletico Madrid Betting Odds

On the behalf of the odds of teams, Mallorca picked a 27/10 betting price versus 1/1 for Madrid. The reaming 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Mallorca is ready to win this game. They showed better performance in the last some matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of data. If we see the result of head-to-head and predictions, then we can also choose the same side. However, the results are different in the latest games and recent matches.