Lyon did not fail in any game in the last six games. It is among the best performances by any team in the French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the French League 1. After reading the latest information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is a summary of the performance.
Lorient played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game, and one match did not leave any result. Conversely, Lyon also participated in six games and won 5 times. The remaining one game did not leave any result. Here are the results in the last six games.
Results in the last six games
Lorient : W,W,L,D,D,D
Lyon : W,W,W,W,W,D
There is a much difference between the performance of teams. You can take any decision on its behalf of it. Here is head to head result.
Head to Head
Both sides played each other in March 2022. Lyon won the game by 1-4. You can take any decision on its behalf of it.
Lorient picked 28% chances to win. On the other side, Lyon also picked 47% chances to win. Moreover, 25% chances will go to the drawn match.
Goals in the French League
In the French League 1, Lorient played one game and won it. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 1 also. The team scored 4 goals.
On the other hand, Lyon also took part in one game and succeeded in drawing it. They scored one goal and conceded 1 also. Tete scored 4 goals.
Red and Yellow cards
I have checked the number of cards for two teams. Lorient faced 2 yellow cards but did not conceive any red cards. On the other side, one major player of Lyon faced a red card. It is a change in this aspect of the game.
Both teams did not leave any information about the expected result. If you want to get a lineup as early as possible, you must be here until the match starts.
If we compare betting odds of teams, the Lorient picked 7/2 numbers versus 16/5 for other teams. The remaining 8/11 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.
Both teams succeeded to do score in the last back-to-back 7 games. It is a piece of good news for you.
From all the above information, it is clear that Lyon is ready to win any other game. We do not have any other predictions instead of it. Here is the final expected result.
I tried my best to explain all the significant features of teams. At the end of the task, I would like to ask you to choose the Lyon side as a better one. You can compare the data and find results also. Lyon did not fail in any game in recent matches.