Liverpool vs Southampton Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Liverpool vs Southampton Match Review
November 5, 2022

Liverpool vs Southampton Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides would like to win this match. After getting all information, you will be able to make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. Do not forget to take risks in betting. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Latest performance

Liverpool played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Southampton played six games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Here is more detail of another side.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Liverpool. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game also.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides

Liverpool vs Southampton Predictions

According to predictions, Liverpool picked an 83% chance to win. On the other side, Southampton also gained a 6% chance to win. The remaining 11% chances will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced only yellow cards in the last six games. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. A red card can disturb the performance of any side.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Liverpool played 7 games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 18 goals and conceded 7 also. Roberto scored 3 goals.

On the other side, Liverpool also took part in 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in 5 games and 2 matches did not take any side. The entire side scored 4 goals and conceded 12 also. Adam scored 3 goals for the team. It is the major change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Liverpool vs Southampton Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, then Liverpool picked ¼ betting price versus 8/1 for Southampton. The remnaing 5/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the final predictions of the teams.

Conclusion

I have checked that both sides are going to play its important game. Moreover, Liverpool is ready to win this game by a heavy margin. Let’s see which is a better side from two sides. Southampton remained undefeated in more games as compared to Southampton. Liverpool posted 4 back to back wins in the last 6 games. Whereas, the other side also posted one win. It is a vital change in the performance of teams. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data. All the data have been taken from reliable and official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.