The lens is a wonderful side of French League 1. They won 5 games in the last six games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the French League. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Lens as the winner of the day.
Lens played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. On the other side, Nice played 6 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in December 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. It means that no one has any pressure on the other side.
According to predictions, Lens picked a 47% chance to win. On the other side, Nice also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Lens and Nice Goals
In the French League 1, Lens played 9 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 7 also. Lois scored 8 goals for slide.
On the next side, Nice played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals. Laborde scored 5 goals.
We have seen that there is a large change in the performance of the two sides. The lens is always the best side to win the crucial game of French League 1.
Lens succeeded in all the last six games of French League 1. So, they are ready to win another game of French league 1.
Betting odds and tips
If you have any information, then you can take Lens as a better side to win, they will get more betting prices as compared to others. Let’s see what is going o happen in this game. Lens will get more betting prices.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Lens as a better side. They did well in the last game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. if you have any other information, you must have to apply it in prediction of the game.