There is a large change in the performance of the two sides. Yes, both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediction, and goals in the Italian Series A and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you.
Leece played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Lazio also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Leece would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Leece. It showed a great change between the two sides.
If we compare the prediction of teams, Leece picked a 22% chance to win. On the other side, Lazio also gained 52% chances to carry the day. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.
Lecce and Lazio Goals
In the Italian Series A, Leece played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 8 also. Gabriel scored 4 goals.
On the other side, Lazio also took part in 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. they scored 12 goals and conceded 4 also. Ciro scored 6 goals for you.
Both sides did score in the last six games of Italian Series A.
Lazio will win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match. Both sides can do 2.5 average goals.
Everyone has their imagination about the beting price. According to us, Lecce picked a 16/5 betting price versus 20/23 for Lazio. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to draw the match. Here are the red and yellow cards.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards of the teams, then Lecce found 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Lazio also conceded 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Lazio as the better side to win the game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. You must check and analyze the best sides of the day. In betting, you always need to take some risk. Here, Lazio is ready to win the game.