Napoli is a better side to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. all the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. If you fail in these predictions, then you can take and compare more and more data.
Both sides would like to play with the same lineup. All the players are ready to perform in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Lecce played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Napoli also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. No one is better than the other one in the next game of the league.
These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English Football League. Here are more data for your assistance.
Lecce picked 17% chances to win. Napoli also gained a 56% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are the goals in the league.
Lecce and Napoli’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Lecce played 13 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 6 games also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 17 also, Gabriel scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Napoli also played 14 games and won 12 games. The same side failed in one game and failed in one game also. They scored 31 goals and conceded 7 also. Victor scored 21 goals for the side.
Lecce vs Napoli Betting Odds
Lecce picked the 5/1 price versus 4/7 for another side. The remaining 27/10 numbers will go to draw the game of the league.
We do not have any multiple options for this result. Yes, Napoli is ready to win another game in the same league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Napoli faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Lecce also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
If you have read all the above information, then it is not a big deal to compare the two sides, yes, Napoli is ready to win another game of the league. We are not responsible for any change in the result. All the data have been taken from official sources. Napoli failed in just one game of the last six matches overall. On the other side, Lecce failed in a lot of games of Italian Series A. that is the reason to choose Napoli as the winner in the game.