The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is more detail for you.
Juventus played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other hand, Atlanta also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Whereas, they won 2 games also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
If we see predictions, then Juventus picked a 44% chance to win. On the other side, Atlanta also gained a 29% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Juventus and Atalanta Goals
If we see the goals in the Italian Series A, then Juventus played 8 games and won 6 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored 20 goals and conceded 3 also. Dusan scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Atlanta also took part in 7 games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 4 also. Ademola scored 7 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
If we see the red and yellow cards in the Italian Series A, then both sides just faced yellow cards. However, Juventus faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Atlanta also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
Betting odds and tips
I have checked the Juventus is a better side to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the game. The same side will get more betting rates as compared to another side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Juventus as a better one. They did well this season. That is the reason to choose Juventus. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any data, then please check and compare.