Houston Dynamo vs LA Galaxy Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Houston Dynamo vs LA Galaxy Match Review
October 10, 2022

Houston Dynamo vs LA Galaxy Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Houston and Galaxy are going to play an essential game in US Major Soccer League after a long time. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the US Major Soccer League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. If you still face any issues with the result, then you can compare it also.

Latest performance

Houston played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, LA Galaxy also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and three matches did not leave any results.

Results in the last six games

Houston : W,W,W,L,L,D

LA Galaxy : W,W,L,L,L,D

Houston is a better side to win this game. Let s see what is going to happen in this match. here is more data for you.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.

Head to Head

According to head to head game, Houston played to LA Galaxy in May 2022. The final result was 0-3 in the favor of Dynamo Houston.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Houston picked a 38% chance to win the game. On the other side, LA Galaxy also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances to win the game. Here are goals in the US Major Soccer League.

On the other hand, LA Galaxy played 16 games and won 5 times. They failed in 7 games and succeeded in drawing 4 also. Moreover, the same side scored 20 goals and conceded 25 also. Chicharito scored 17 goals for the team.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds of teams, Houston picked a 2/1 betting price versus 11/10 for LA Galaxy. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. You can take any decision on the behalf of it.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded in do scores in the last 3 back to back games of the series.

Betting Tips

Both teams are good this season. However, LA Galaxy is a better side than Houston. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here are the final words for predictions of the game.

Red and Yellow cards

It is essential to show the numbers of a yellow and red card. Yes, both sides did not face a red card. However, these couple of teams met only yellow cards in recent games.

Final Words

After getting all data and information, it is not a big deal to compare the predictions. Yes, LA Galaxy is ready to win another game of the series. They showed some great performance in the latest matches. We made these predictions on the behalf of official data. In betting, you have to take some risk. Moreover, betting is not allowed for under 18 people.