Real Betis is a better side to win the game. They have had a lot of good results in the past. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and statistics. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Getafe played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Real Betis also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 game also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 0-0. No one has the maximum chance to win the game.
In the predictions of teams, Getafe picked 32% chances to win. On the other hand, Real Betis also gained a 37% chance to win. The remaining 31% chance will go to the drawn game.
Getafe and Real Betis Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Getafe played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 games also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 10 also. Enes scored 4 goals for the side.
On the next side, Real Betis also played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals also. Boria scored 8 goals side.
These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. Yes, Real Betis has more wins than the other side.
Real Betis will get more points and be ready for a win. Whereas, the same side also has chances to draw the game.
According to the odds of teams. Real Betis got more betting prices as compared to Getafe.
Red and yellow cards
Red cards always played a vital role in the expected results and performance of teams. Yes, Getafe faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Real Betis also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I tried my best to explain all the major features and functions of the game. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask to you choose Real Betis as a better side. They can win this game without any pressure. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official and reliable sources.