Fulham vs Manchester United Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Fulham vs Manchester United Match Review
November 6, 2022

Fulham vs Manchester United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides would like to win this game. There is a big change in the performance of teams. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.

Latest performance

Fulham played six games and won 2 times. They failed in two games and 2 matches and did not take any side. . on the other side, Manchester City also took part in six games and won 4 times. They succeeded to draw 2 matches also. It is a big change in the performance of the two sides.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Manchester City would like to play with the same players.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 6 months. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. So, we cannot take any side on the behalf of head-to-head.

Predictions

According to the predictions of teams, Fulham picked a 25% chance to win. On the other side, Manchester City also gained a 50% chance of a win. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

These two sides did not face any red cards. However, both teams conceded 4,4 yellow cards. So, do not worry about any player’s exclusion from the game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Fulham played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and three matches did not take any side. The same side scored 13 goals and conceded 11 also. Alexander scored 9 goals for the team.

On the other side, Manchester United also took part in 6 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. The entire side scored 8 goals and conceded 12 also. Anthony scored 3 goals for the team.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds of teams, Fulham picked 16/5 betting price versus ¾ for Manchester United. The remaining 29/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Statistics

We have seen that Manchester City did not lose even a single game in the last six games. So, they have a better chance to win this game.

Betting Tips

Manchester United will win this game easily. The other expected result is to draw a game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Manchester City for betting. They are in good form to win another clash in the English Premier League. The same side also did well in the recent games of the same league. We made these predictions on the behalf of latest data.