France vs Denmark Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

France vs Denmark Match Review
November 23, 2022

France vs Denmark Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

France and Denmark are going to play an important game in World Cup 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, statistics, and goals in the World Cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take the risk. In the end, I will leave the final comments for you. Here are the complete facts and figures.

Latest performance

France played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Denmark also took part in 3 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 4 years. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of it. Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

According to the predictions of teams, France picked a 48% chance to win. On the other side, Denmark also gained a 25% chance to carry the day. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn match.

It showed that France is a little better side to more predictions percentage. But, it does not mean that they will win the game.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

If we compare the goals of teams in World Cup 2022. Then, France played one game and won it. They scored 4 goals and conceded 1 also. Oliver scored 2 goals for the team.

If we check the performance of Denmark, then they also took part in one game and succeeded to draw 1. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also.

France vs Denmark Betting Odds

According to betting odds of tips, then France picked ⅘ betting rate of 18/5 for Denmark. On the other hand, 12/5 numbers will go to draw the game.

Betting Tips

Betting tips are always made on the behalf of past facts and figures. Denmark and France are the better sides to win. However, in this match, Denmark will be in the game. The other expected result is to draw it.

Red and yellow cards

I checked the number of yellow and red cards in the last game. Denmark faced only 2 yellow cards. Moreover, France did not concede any cards in the last match. Red cards also created a lot of issues for any side of the world cup. Here are the statistics.

Statistics

These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. It will help them to release pressure.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. France is ready to win the game. All the data have been taken from official sources. These two sides are stronger. In betting, you have to take the risk. I tried my best to leave useful information for you.