Villarreal vs Real Socieded Spanish La Liga Match ReviewMarch 23, 2023
Celta de Vigo vs Almeria Match ReviewMarch 22, 2023
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Fiorentina is ready to win another game of the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. Here are all the major features of teams and players.
Fiorentina played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Lecce also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Yes, we are also expecting the same result in this game.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Lecce faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Whereas, Fiorentina also faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
No one has declared its final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to it, both sides will play with the same players.
According to predictions, Fiiortina picked a 58% chance to win. On the other side, Lecce also gained an 18% chance to win. Whereas, 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
In the Italian Series A, Fiorentina played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 19 also. Cabral scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Lecce also played 13 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 14 also. Gabriel scored 7 goals for the side.
According to odds and tips, Fiorentina picked ½ numbers versus 11/2 for another side. Yes, the remaining 29/10 number will go to draw the match. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past facts and figures. Let’s see which is a better side to win/
These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian Series A. here are more data for you.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Lecce as a better side. They can win this game with the maximum margin. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.