FC Bayern Munchen vs 1.FC Koln Match Review

FC Bayern Munchen vs 1.FC Koln Match Review
December 25, 2022

FC Bayern Munchen vs 1.FC Koln Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Bayern did not lose or draw any game from the last six. They won all the time. That is the reason the same side has the same chance to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, and goals in the German Bundesliga. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of teams and players also.


These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Latest performance

Munchen played six games and won all the time. On the other side, Koln also played six games and failed in 4 games. So, we can say that FC is struggling in the season. No one left the same kind of results in the formate.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-4 in the favor of FC Bayern Munchen. Here is more detail and predictions of teams.


According to the predictions of teams, Munchen picked a 72% chance to win. On the other side, FC also gained a 13% chance to win. The remaining 15% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the league.

FC Bayern München and 1. FC Köln Goals

If we see the number of goals in the German Bundesliga season, then Munchen played 7 games and won 5 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They failed in 0 games.

We have checked that they scored 26 goals and conceded 6 also. Jamal scored 9 goals for the side.

On the other side, Koln played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one game also. The entire side scored 10 goals and conceded 20 also. Kainz scored 5 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

FC Bayern München vs 1. FC Köln Betting Odds

According to betting odds, FC Bayern picked a 1/7 betting price versus 13/1 for Koln. the remaining 7/1 numbers will go to draw the match. We made these odds on the behalf of past numbers and facts. You can do a change to it.


FC Bayern did not win even a single game in the last 7 seasons. It is a big issue for them.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the major features of players as well as teams. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. In betting, all the viewers need to take some risks. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. These odds, tips, and predictions are made on the behalf of real numbers and facts.