Croatia vs Belgium Match Review

Croatia vs Belgium Match Review
November 27, 2022

Croatia vs Belgium Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Belgium always played well in the world cup 2022. They are ready to win another game of World Cup 2022. After getting all the information, you will be able to make predictions. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the World Cup 2022. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is more detailed information about the teams.

Latest performance

Croatia played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Belgium also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in June 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of 1-0. It is a good thing to create more pressure in this match.


Croatia picked a 19% chance to win the game. On the other side, Belgium also gained a 55% chance to win. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game.

On the behalf of the predictions, we can declare the best side of the day.

Croatia and Belgium’s Goals

According to the goals in the world cup 2022, Croatia played one game and succeeded to draw one also. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also.

On the other side, Belgium also took part in one game and won it. The same side scored one goal and conceded 0 also. Michy scored one goal. Let’s see which is a better side to win.


Both sides succeeded to do score in the last 5 games. Belgium did more goals as compared to the other side.

Croatia vs Belgium Betting Odds

Croatia picked a 2/1 betting price versus 13/10 for Belgium. Whereas, 13/10 numbers will go to draw the game. Here are betting tips on two sides. Belgium gained more betting prices as compared to another side.

It showed that you can choose the Belgium team to place a bet. Here are betting tips for teams.

Croatia vs Belgium Betting Tips

We do not have any other opinion rather than Belgium. They will win easily this game. Belgium is ready to win this game.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Croatia did not face any red and yellow cards. On either side, Belgium conceded 1, 1 yellow card. That is the reason to choose the Belgium side. Here are the final predictions.

Final Words

If you have checked the adobe data, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. In the end, Belgium will win the game without any issues. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I have checked that Belgium succeeded in 5 games. In betting, you must have to take the risk. Moreover, the results of head-to-head and predictions are also favoring Belgium.