Clermont did not win even a single game in the last six games. They need to win this game for a better result. Yes, both sides have a very different records in the French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips predictions, scores, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Clermont played six games and failed in three games. Yes, on the other side, they succeeded to draw three games also. Whereas, Nantes also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw three matches also. Here are all the features for your assistance.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. It showed that no one is better than the other.
If we see predictions, then Clermont picked a 35% chance to win. On the other side, Nantes also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Clermont and Nantes Goals
If we see the scores in the French League 1, then Clermont played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 15 also. Andric scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Nantes played 9 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 15 also. Moses scored 5 goals for the side.
Clermont did not win even a single game in the last six games of the French League. They are under pressure once again.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced a lot of yellow and red cards. Yes, Clermont faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. whereas, Nantes also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is the major change between the two sides
Betting odds and tips
According to us, Celemront is in bad patches. Whereas, Nantes is ready to win the game and draw it. The same side will get more betting prices as compared to another one. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of French league 1 2023.
All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you are in trouble, then you can take and compare more data, let’s see what is going to happen in this game. I tried my best to compare the features of the two sides in the French League 1.