Cardiff City vs Bristol City English Football League Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Cardiff did not win even a single game in the last six matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Cardiff City played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Bristol City also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If you have any information, then you can also use it.
Odds and tips
It is very clear from the recent performance that Cardiff City is ready to win another game in the league. They won a lot of games in recent times. That is the reason to take more rate in this match.
Yellow and red cards
If we check the red and yellow cards, then Cardiff faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Bristol City also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
It is very dangerous for Cardiff because they did not win even a single game in the last some matches.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Bristol City. let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
If we see predictions, then Cardiff City picked a 41% chance to win. On the other side, Bristol City also faced a 30% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the game.
Cardiff City and Bristol City Goals
In the English Football League, Cardiff City played 15 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 5 also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 4 also. Callum scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Bristol City also played 14 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 22 also. Wells scored 9 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better one.
I tried my best to leave useful information fo you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Bristol as a better side. They can win this game without any pressure. All the players are in good form to do better. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. We made this prediction on the behalf of the past data. Under 18 are also not allowed in predictions of games.