Brentford vs Leeds United Match Review

Brentford vs Leeds United Match Review
September 1, 2022

Brentford vs Leeds United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is the 2nd game of the English Premier League on 3rd September 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, you have to take risks always.

Latest performance

Brentford played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games, and 3 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Leeds United also participated in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game, and 2 matches did not leave any result. Here are the results in the last six games.

Brentford : W,L,L,D,D,D

Leeds United : W,W,W,L,D,D

You have checked the results and found that Leeds United is a better side of the day. No one can release 100% pure predictions.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-2 in favor of Leeds United. So, we can choose this side as a better one.


Brentford picked 48% chances to win. On the other side, Leeds United also gained 27% chances of winning; moreover, 25% chances will go to a draw match.

There is a contrast between the head-to-head result and predictions. Brentford is better in predictions. Leeds United also showed well in head-to-head.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Brentford played 2 games and won 1 time. They succeeded in drawing one game, also. On the other hand, the same side scored 5 goals and conceded 1. Josh scored 2 goals from Brentford.

On the next side, Leeds United also took part in 2 games and failed in one match. Moreover, Leeds United scored 2 goals and conceded 3 also. Rodrigo scored 4 goals. It is a significant difference in the performance of teams.


Both teams did not leave any information about the coming game. Suppose we receive any news about the line. We will update you.

Betting Odds

Brentford picked a betting price of 21/10 versus 23/10 for Leeds United. Moreover, 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn match. These predictions are made on behalf of past data.


These couple of teams succeeded in doing goals in the last 3 games.

Betting Tips for Brentford and Leeds United

It is very crucial to analyze the predictions of tips at the end. Both sides are going to 2.5 average goals in this game. Get the final words before placing any amount on betting.

Final Words

I tried my best to attain the required information for you. All the data are official to compare. We made predictions on assumptions. So, you have the right to compare all data to other spots. Every prediction contains risk for all gamblers. At the end of the task, we are in favor of Leeds United. These are our assumptions, and you can agree or deny them.