Villarreal vs Real Socieded Spanish La Liga Match ReviewMarch 23, 2023
Celta de Vigo vs Almeria Match ReviewMarch 22, 2023
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Munchen is one of the best sides to win the game. They remained well in four games from the last six. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the German Bundesliga season, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Borussia played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games also. On the other side, Munchen also played six games and won 4 times. They also succeeded to draw 2 matches.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is head-to-head data of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Here is a prediction of teams.
If we see the prediction, Borussia picked a 15% chance to win. On the other side, Munchen also gained a 69% chance to win. The remaining 16% chance will go to drawing the match.
If we see the performance, Borussia played 9 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 0 also. On the other hand, they scored 22 goals and conceded 13 also. Thuram scored 10 goals for the side.
If we check the Munchen played 9 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 24 goals and conceded 8 also. Jamal scored 9 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Red and yellow card
If we see red and yellow cards in the last some games, then both sides just faced yellow cards. Yes, Borussia faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Munchen also faced 7 yellow cards.
Odds and tips
Odds and tips are always made on the behalf of past data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Yes, Munchen did not lose even a single game in the last some matches. They will surely get more betting prices as compared to other ones.
Munchen did not lose even a single game from the last six back-to-back games.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Munchen played a lot of games in the past and concluded better results. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in this game. We made this prediction on the behalf of the past data. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. According to the above data, Brosusia is struggling in the recent series and this game also. That is the reason to choose the Munchen as a better side.