Blackpool vs Middlesbrough Match Review

Blackpool vs Middlesbrough Match Review
September 7, 2022

Blackpool vs Middlesbrough Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is not any difference in the performance of the two teams. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and much more. After getting all information, you can make predictions. In betting, we assume all the expected results. Here is the complete detail of the game.

Latest performance

Blackpool played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games, and the other 2 matches did not leave any result. Conversely, Middlesbrough also participated in six games and won 2 times. The whole side failed in two games and also succeeded in drawing 2 matches.

Latest results in the last six games

Blackpool : W,W,L,L,D,D

Middlesbrough : W,W,L,L,D,D

There is not any significant change in the performance of teams. You can compare the above results before making any decision.

Red and Yellow cards

No one has faced a red card in the recent games. However, these couple of sides faced 1,1 yellow cards and recent matches.


We did not see any update about teh final expected lineup. However, no one would like to change the winning squads.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in December 2021. The final result was 1-2 in favor of Middlesbrough. So, the same side has more pressure on the other side. Here are the expected predictions.


Blackpool picked 32% chances to win. Conversely, Middlesbrough gained only a 39% chance to win. The remaining 29% chances will go to a draw match. So, Middlesbrough has more chances to win the game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Blackpool played 4 games and won 1 time. They scored 4 goals and conceded 5 also. Theo remained well to score 3 goals.

Conversely, Middlesbrough also participated in 4 games and failed in 3 matches. The same side also succeeded in drawing one game. They scored 5 goals and conceded 8 also. Akron scored 2 goals in the match. It is a change in the performance of teams.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting price of teams. Blackpool picked a 12/5 betting price versus 11/10 for Middlesbrough. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn match.


Middlesbrough failed to win even a single game from the last two back contests.

Betting Tips

Both teams have the same chance of winning the game. Moreover, these couple of teams will do 2.5 goals on average.

Final Words

I tried my best to compare all the facts and figures. If you still have any issues, you can also analyze the data as soon as possible. We made these predictions on behalf of data. All the data is crucial for you. Middlesbrough is a better team than the others. However, both teams have the same chances of winning.