Birmingham City vs Blackburn Rovers English Football League Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Rovers is a much better side to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see which is a better side to win. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result.
Birmingham City played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match. on the other side, Rovers played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Rovers. The same side is also ready to win another game in the league.
If we see predictions, then B City picked a 47% chance to win. On the other side, Rovers also gained a 25% chance to win. Whereas, 28% chances will go to drawing the match league. Here are the goals in the league.
Birmingham City and Blackburn Rovers Goals
In the English Football League, B City played 18 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 22 goals and conceded 21 also. Hogan scored 10 goals for the side.
On the other side, Rovers played 19 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 10 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 28 also. Diaz scored 12 goals for the side.
Yellow cards and red
Both sides just faced yellow cards in the last some matches. Yes, B City faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Rovers also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Odds and tips
We do not have any other option instead than B City. yes, they will win this game. The same side will get more rates in this match. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you o choose B City as a better side. They have more chances to win the game. No one is responsible for any change in the result. In your prediction, do not forget to take some risks. I have seen that B City performed well in tough games. That is the reason to take the side of this team.