Benfica vs Paris Saint Germain Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Benfica vs Paris Saint Germain Match Review
October 5, 2022

Benfica vs Paris Saint Germain Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

I have checked the results of the teams. Both teams left almost the same results. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, predictions, and goals in the league. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Here is the complete detail of the latets games. Do not forget to compare it before taking any decision.

Latets performance

Benfica played six games and won 5 times. On the other hand, they failed in only one match. If we talk about the PSG, then they also took patrons six games and won all the time. It is a major change in the performance of teams.

Results in the last six games

Benfica : W,W,W,W,W,L

PSG : W,W,W,W,W,W

You have seen that both sides have the same results instead of one match. So, you can take action on any side.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to maintain the latest lineup.

Head to Head

I have seen that both sides did not face each other in recent games. So, we cannot predict any side on the behalf of this data.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Benfica picked 22% chances to win. On the other side, PSG also gained a 58% chance to win. The remaining 20% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

In the Champions League, Benfica played one game and won 1 time. They scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. Rafa scored 1 goal. It showed a major change in the result.

On the other side, PSG also took part in one game and won it. They scored 3 goals and conceded 0 also. Lotti scored 3 goals for the team.

Red and Yellow cards in-game

According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only 2,2 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red card. So, it is not a big worry for any side.

Betting Odds

If we see betting odds of teams, then Benfica picked 10/3 numbers versus ¾ for Paris Saint Gaint. On the other side, 16/5 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Both ides succeeded to do goals in the last three back o back games. So, you can take any result on the behalf of it.

Betting Tips

If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to declare the best side. Yes, PSG is going to in another game.

Final words

Have you seen all the above detail? If you have done it, then it is not a big deal to compare the best sides. No doubt, there is only a change of one match between two teams. However, PSG did not lose or draw any game in the last six games. They won all the latets 6 games of the same league. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.